To assist Managing Director in most administrative duties.
Location: Penobscot Theatre Administrative Offices, Main St. Bangor
Objective: To assist Managing Director in most administrative duties.
Supervision: Marketing interns must be able to work a set number of hours each week, and assist the Artistic Director, Managing Director, and Education Director with various tasks.
- Maintain office files and equipment
- Assist with distribution and occasional creation of marketing and development materials
- Pull and maintain press clippings;
- Pursue audience engagement opportunities in the community;
- Create/assemble supplies for education programs;
- Facilitating telephone, email and other correspondence,
Candidates should possess exceptional written communication skills, be highly organized and detail oriented, and appreciate the fast-pace of a professional theater environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel is a plus. Opportunities are available to attend rehearsals, organize specific events, and attend production related activities.