Train and excel in dramatic education!
Interns in our education department gain hands-on experience as they support our Dramatic Academy programs, reporting to the director of education and working closely with our resident teaching artists.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation of program materials
- Maintaining files
- Engaging students in instructional activities and theatre games
- Supporting the Dramatic Academy production team as needed
Skills and traits
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Maturity and reliability