Penobscot Theatre Company is proud to support our community by contributing complimentary tickets to local groups, organizations, and fellow non-profits. Accepted requests will receive a voucher good for two (2) tickets to a specific mainstage production. Restrictions may apply, and will be clearly indicated on the voucher.
PTC does not donate cash or buy advertising in fundraising programs.
PTC Ticket Donation Request Guidelines:
The requesting organization:
– must be a current 501(c)3 non-profit or Arts Related Organization or School
– must be within a geographical radius of fifty miles of Bangor.
– may only receive a ticket donation once within a 12 month period.
The requests must be received at least one month prior to the event’s donation deadline.
Only ten requests will be fulfilled per month.
– Requests for Arts organizations have priority but we do not turn away any request.
Each request must include an official letter on letterhead and include:
– the date of the event.
– the date the tickets are needed by. -A main contact (and their contact information) -The purpose and intended use of the voucher (Raffle, Fundraiser, etc)
All donations are at the discretion of Penobscot Theatre Company.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at:
email@example.com (Attn:Donation Request)