The generosity of our patrons and all those who appreciate the value of theatre allows us to:
- Deliver the high production values that make our work memorable
- Provide a professional training ground for young artists and enrich the educational experiences of thousands of Maine students
- Maintain the historic Bangor Opera House, which costs $30,000 each year for heat alone
- Contribute approximately $2 million annually to the region’s economy
- Keep our ticket prices affordable and educational programs accessible
Please help us continue to thrive and consider a gift today:
-Financial Gifts: to be used in our general operating, arts education scholarships, sets, lights, and costumes.
–Legacy Gifts: Make us a part of your estate and guarantee the financial security of our mission for years to come.
-Wish List: As with any organization we have needs for everything from technology to cleaning supplies. Check with us (or look in the latest playbill) for a list of items for which we have a need.
We are a registered 501(c)(3) and can provide you with documentation for your tax records.