The generosity of our patrons and all those who appreciate the value of theatre allows us to:
- Deliver the high production values that make our work memorable
- Provide a professional training ground for young artists and enrich the educational experiences of thousands of Maine students
- Maintain the historic Bangor Opera House, which costs $30,000 each year for heat alone
- Contribute approximately $2 million annually to the region’s economy
- Keep our ticket prices affordable and educational programs accessible
Please help us continue to thrive and consider a gift today.