Vacation Camps offer novices and veterans alike a fun way to experience different aspects of theatre! Sign up for one day or more – each day is a different topic and a different kind of theatre fun!
19-20 Season Vacation Camps:
February 17-21 Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- MONDAY: Acting 101- Learn how actors use their bodies to tell a story and explore where live theater comes from!
- TUESDAY: Musical Theatre- Learn a fun song and dance and explore the history of musical theater!
- WEDNESDAY: Shakespeare- Learn all about stage combat (and swordfights!) while exploring all about the world’s most famous playwright!
- THURSDAY: Design Day- Learn all about how designers bring a play to life! Design your own fantasy character and learn special effects make up!
- FRIDAY: Fairytales- Learn all about where fairy tales come from, and participate in a fun short play based on a famous fairy tale!
April 20-24 Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm
$60/Day or $275/Week
Online, call or visit the box office in person, or mail in a completed form found on our brochure. For any questions, call the Director of Education (207) 947-6618 x107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the total cost is due at the time of registration. To redeem the sibling or multiple program discount, or to pay in installments, you must register by mail or phone.