Welcome to the Penobscot Theatre Company Box Office. We’ll help you book tickets, classes, and event registrations! Reach out during box office hours at (207) 942 – 3333 or email us at email@example.com
Box Office Hours
Tuesday – Friday 12 – 5
Saturday & Sunday 3 hours prior to performance time
Preview Tickets $32 – $36 Come to Preview Thursday or Friday performances and save! Be part of the magic of creating a show before Opening Night!
Single Tickets $38 – $42 All individual ticket sales are final. There are no refunds.
Student Tickets $17 – $22 Student tickets not provided for all shows. Call the box office to inquire about availability.
Dramatic Academy Tickets $12 – $15 Youth production tickets are $15 for adults and $12 for children/students. General Admission.
Discounts- Military, educator, group, student, and senior discounts available. Subject to show and ticket price. Call the Box Office for questions.
All individual ticket sales are final. There are no refunds.
Subscriptions are available for more savings and benefits!
To be made available in the event that a show has sold out. Be advised:
– Ticket prices remain the same as a standard single ticket.
– The Waitlist will open 1-hour prior to the curtain time and close 10 minutes before.
– Should seats become available we prioritize ticket requests by order of signees, then by the requested number of tickets.
- Sign-ups receive the best available seats. We cannot guarantee any specific seating (Exceptions for those requiring ADA seating, please inform the box office when signing up).
To sign up on Waitlist:
- Plan to arrive at the theatre no more than an hour before curtain time of the performance. Patrons should sign up for the waitlist IN PERSON (Phone calls will not be accepted).
- Patrons MUST be present in the box office at the time that their name is called.