Penobscot Theatre Company has assembled a sensational team of improvisational artists at the top of their game for one night only, April 2 at 7:00 pm at the historic Bangor Opera House. If you liked the television show, Whose Line is it Anyway?, you’ll surely love this cabaret!
Featuring master improv artists:
- Larrance Fingerhut, music director and co-owner/operator of ImprovAcadia
- Lizz Mathews, who’s been performing with ImprovAcadia and Capital City Improv and teaching improv at Penobscot Theatre Company since moving from Michigan to Maine in 2014
- Dennis Price, founder and director of Capital City Improv
- Amy Roeder, veteran of The Second City and Penobscot Theatre Company’s director of education
- Jen Shepard, actor and co-owner/operator of ImprovAcadia